Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Converter choices.

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 03:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Converter choices.

I am indecisive on what converter to get for my car. I am concidering at the Vigilante 3600. My car is a street car that I take to the track a few time a year. Right now it is NA, but maybe in the future I would add a turbo. I'd like to get a converter that would be good for both cases, NA or turbo, but this may be asking too much. What do you guys think?
Also, Yank has very bad feedback on this group concerning customer service, so I should probably stay away from them I assume. Is there anyone here running an Edge stall converter? I've looked at there site and it is informative, but I am unsure of their product. I've talked with them and Vigilante. Vigilante recomended the 3 or 5 disk converter if I wanted to lock it at WOT. The guys at Edge told me that they could build the most efficient converter.
Old 11-29-2004, 08:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rare96WS6
I am indecisive on what converter to get for my car. I am concidering at the Vigilante 3600. My car is a street car that I take to the track a few time a year. Right now it is NA, but maybe in the future I would add a turbo. I'd like to get a converter that would be good for both cases, NA or turbo, but this may be asking too much. What do you guys think?
Also, Yank has very bad feedback on this group concerning customer service, so I should probably stay away from them I assume. Is there anyone here running an Edge stall converter? I've looked at there site and it is informative, but I am unsure of their product. I've talked with them and Vigilante. Vigilante recomended the 3 or 5 disk converter if I wanted to lock it at WOT. The guys at Edge told me that they could build the most efficient converter.
Here is a great guide http://www.converter.cc/converter_choice_guide.htm

As for the feedback on yank. They have had some issues in the past but it seems now they taken 180 on their CS approach. I will continue to buy yank because they are a sponsor that makes a top quality product.