New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What are the Speakers Sizes on the Camaro SS/ TA ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 08:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What are the Speakers Sizes on the Camaro SS/ TA ?

I just want to see what size of speakers the Camaros/TA.
They only have 4 speakers too right ??? 2 in the Front doors and 2 on the Rear Hatch ??

I am doing this to see what kind of speakers I can fit in the Car once I get it.
Old 12-18-2004, 09:02 PM
TECH Resident

there are one in each door (i believe oversized 5 1/4"), with a tweeter on top, two in the rear seats (6 1/2"), two in the hatch (4" ) with seperate tweeters as well. hope that helps
Old 12-19-2004, 05:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ynkssws6
there are one in each door (i believe oversized 5 1/4"), with a tweeter on top, two in the rear seats (6 1/2"), two in the hatch (4" ) with seperate tweeters as well. hope that helps
Depends on what option you have. Mine has the Monsoon and there has got to be more than that....at least it sounds like it
Old 12-19-2004, 10:48 AM
Teching In

how ever many there are, they suck... and i' have the monsoon. almost all mine are blow or staticy all but 2. and i dont listen to music THAT loud. well maybe i do, the exhaust is kinda loud.
i bought an extended waranty, does anyone know if that covers speakers? been meaning to ask the dealers, just havent had to take my car in for a while.
Old 12-19-2004, 05:26 PM
11 Second Club

depends on what your options are and if its a firebird or camaro, theres a possibility (i think) of a 10-speaker set-up in the firebirds only, my Z/28 has two front(doors), two middles(sail-panels), and two rears(in the hatch), the doors and sail-panels are the same size i believe, but i know from when i blew one of my middle ones that Pioneers oversized 6.5(so those are 6 3/4) fit the sail-panels, but the 6.5 are the only size for the doors and the hatch ones are 4"

just to show differences, my dads 94 Z/28 has a 4-speaker set up with one factory sub

Quick Reply: What are the Speakers Sizes on the Camaro SS/ TA ?