Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is an LS1 disassembly available?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 11:35 PM
BJM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is an LS1 disassembly available?

I know it must be huge, but I was wondering if there was an LS1 code disassembly available anywhere like there is for all the various OBD-1 cars. I was wondering if many people are actually altering much code in these cars or do they stick to calibration changes?

Just looking to educate myself a little.
Old 12-19-2004, 08:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont exactly know what you are asking? a complete breakout of the intire hex location for every perameter in the entire calibration? i have some mapped out entirely, but each segment id that is different is different, every operating system that is different is different, so you would need to set up and find a ton of them....
Old 12-19-2004, 09:35 AM
BJM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wait4me
i dont exactly know what you are asking? a complete breakout of the intire hex location for every perameter in the entire calibration? i have some mapped out entirely, but each segment id that is different is different, every operating system that is different is different, so you would need to set up and find a ton of them....
Maybe I don't know what I am asking for either

I am used to my Grand National, I have a fully disassembled and commented dump of the code, calibration and assembler code. Mind you its only 12kbytes (1987 ECM). For my 87 I created my own anti-theft routine, lean cruise subroutine, driver selectable parameter programming routine. I just wanted to see what makes these modern PCMs tick.

Quick Reply: Is an LS1 disassembly available?