Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LT's & ORY and Eibach Sportline Lowering? Issue?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT's & ORY and Eibach Sportline Lowering? Issue?

Hey I was wondering if i was to lower my 98 SS with the eibach lowering kit would it be a ground issue later when i buy pacesetters and the ORY? Thanks guys!
Old 01-01-2005, 11:35 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Speed bumps, steep driveways and deep potholes wont be your friend, but otherwise should be fine.

I've got a Prokit w/ Grott 1 3/4 with no problems
Old 01-01-2005, 11:37 PM
12 Second Club

i wouldnt worry as much about that as opposed to the underside of the car!...anything that sticks up on the ground like speed bumps or small curb sized bumps and such...will catch that pipe...2" is too much if you ask me
Old 01-01-2005, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nahh, you'll be fine. Pacesetter's have good clearance. Just stay away from SLP longtubes.
Old 01-01-2005, 11:53 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 5POINT7
Nahh, you'll be fine. Pacesetter's have good clearance. Just stay away from SLP longtubes.
arent SLP LT's what 1 3/4" loss in ground clearance...so the 2" drop will make up for that with ease...it will not be very pleasing..

but hey pacesetters do tuck nicer then many...so you might do fine
Trial and Error
Old 01-01-2005, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

I have pacesetters, tsp ory, and sportlines and have had no problem driving daily. I am sure that you are careful now of speedbumps etc., it is not that much different. I would recomend getting a pro kit instead of sportlines because the ride is sooo much better and the rate is stiffer. If I would do it again I would have got the pro kit because ther is not that much difference in height.
Old 01-02-2005, 11:07 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by fasthwks
I have pacesetters, tsp ory, and sportlines and have had no problem driving daily. I am sure that you are careful now of speedbumps etc., it is not that much different. I would recomend getting a pro kit instead of sportlines because the ride is sooo much better and the rate is stiffer. If I would do it again I would have got the pro kit because ther is not that much difference in height.
I have the Pro kit on my car and just ordered the Pacesetter's & a TSP ORY. Even though I don't drive the car everyday I was a little worried about clearance. It makes me feel alot better knowing someone out there has this setup w/ no problems on a daily driver.