Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

will slp loudmouth, made for a 98ta fit a 02z28?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 04:02 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will slp loudmouth, made for a 98ta fit a 02z28?

what the title says. considering buying the borla muffler to replace it and putting it on in place of my bandb catback and selling the catback and cutout, that is mated to my mac y pipe, ill then maybe install the loudmouth my buddy is selling, im rebuilding his 4l60e in the t/a right now, so it woudnt be hard to do.. hes going to put a full borla catback on so when the loudmouth comes off id just swap mufflers and hook it up to my mac y pipe? anybody think that this will fit?

if it doesnt' fit im just going to take the catback off and maybe fun a lil pipe to where the borla would be mounted on the slp catback, same spot so it fits good and at that point just put a turndown on the end of it.. i know this will work and i may just do this anyways..

also how much do u think i could get for a b&b catback with a cutout mounted on the pipe in front of the rear axle? full stainless with flowtech cutout will have to be cut though where it meets the y pipe and prolly in one other place to get it off.. anyone think i could get 150-200$ catback sold for 699 new + shipping and is in great shape except for a few scratches on one tip that u cant see when its on the car. sounds good for someone not wanting a really loud tone, just not a great sound with the mac mids and y pipe.
Old 01-03-2005, 09:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, the loudmouth will fit the Z.

And you should probably be able to get around $400 for the catback with a lot of pictures in a for sale thread. B&B's are tight.
Old 01-03-2005, 02:08 PM
11 Second Club

yes

$350-$375 www.ls1speed.com