LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Owed money or parts by QMP/Rob Raymer? Please check in.

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Owed money or parts by QMP/Rob Raymer? Please check in.

Hi Guys

I have a need for legal reasons to compile a list of customers who have paid for and not received parts, or have sent parts back and not received refunds from QMP or Rob Raymer.

I need to receive a copy of your receipt or credit card statement (you can black out the numbers and expiration date), with a letter explaining what you ordered, what you expected, and what you did not receive, along with proof that you did pay for it.
Email them to alstainlessworks@aol.com or mail a hard copy to:

Stainless Works
Att: Al
9899 East Washington Street
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
FAX: 440-543-9183

I can't really get into what business issues we had with QMP but we will be seeking criminal prosecution against QMP and Rob for Unfair and Deceptive business practices. The more ammo I have the better a case the Geauga County prosecutor will have.

Please keep the letters professional-no profanity, personal opnions on Rob, etc. All I want are the facts, not "he sold me this that did not fit, or I don't like his wastegate he uses on his turbo kit", etc. Personal opinions don't matter and business is business-I want to try to help people that got stuck and don't know which way to turn-maybe we will get some resolution. If the value of the fraud exceeds a certain $ level, the FBI will get involved, but we have to supply the proof.

Thanks
Al Noe
Stainless Works
Old 01-03-2005, 10:11 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Exclamation

We are going to lock this thread to prevent any replies or flame fests from occuring. Please be informed that Rob has been banned permanently from this site, and that we have agreed that we will not allow any further QMP or Rob related bashing/flame fests to continue here.

If anyone has any information that fits the description above, and would like to pursue legal matters, please contact Al Noe at Stainless Works, his contact info is posted above.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Owed money or parts by QMP/Rob Raymer? Please check in.