Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Feedback On Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 09:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need Feedback On Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers

Hey guys,

New to the forum, not to the LS1 world though. Been stuck on which exhaust I need to get, I think I finally came up with an solution. After hours of research on LS1Sounds.com I have come to like the sound of the Dynomax system. I am currently looking at the Super Turbo catback. Except for those horrid tips, which I plan on replacing with a set of 12" slash cut tips. Does anybody have a dynomax setup, or have any reviews on them? A couple of people told me that dynomax is considered one of the lesser exhausts...is this true? they sound so good though.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02Z28EVLM04
Hey guys,

New to the forum, not to the LS1 world though. Been stuck on which exhaust I need to get, I think I finally came up with an solution. After hours of research on LS1Sounds.com I have come to like the sound of the Dynomax system. I am currently looking at the Super Turbo catback. Except for those horrid tips, which I plan on replacing with a set of 12" slash cut tips. Does anybody have a dynomax setup, or have any reviews on them? A couple of people told me that dynomax is considered one of the lesser exhausts...is this true? they sound so good though.

For the cost of the Dynamax system, I would just get a Hooker or Magnaflow. They are proven exhausts. You can't go wrong either way.

Quick Reply: Need Feedback On Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers