LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

A little praise for TEA

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 10:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default A little praise for TEA

I had sent out a set of TEA heads back to TEA to have them checked over and inspected before running them. I had spoken on the phone with Brent and Brian last week, and sent the heads out the same day. The heads were to arrive at TEA this morning, and I thought I would hear back from them in a couple days after looking things over since they have just relocated.

Brent calls me this morning right around 8:30. DHL shows that they delivered the heads at 8:25. Now that is what I call some customer service! This is exactly the reason I chose to go with TEA in the first place... incredible power backed by incredible people. This isnt something you can count on very much these days and I just thought I would make a point to show you guys the dedication these guys
Old 01-10-2005, 10:29 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default A little praise for TEA

I had sent out a set of TEA heads back to TEA to have them checked over and inspected before running them. I had spoken on the phone with Brent and Brian last week, and sent the heads out the same day. The heads were to arrive at TEA this morning, and I thought I would hear back from them in a couple days after looking things over since they have just relocated.

Brent calls me this morning right around 8:30. DHL shows that they delivered the heads at 8:25. Now that is what I call some customer service! This is exactly the reason I chose to go with TEA in the first place... incredible power backed by incredible people. This isnt something you can count on very much these days and I just thought I would make a point to show you guys the dedication these guys have.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:42 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

glad you were taken care of its a few other head companies out there I like also that have great customer servce. But that was definitly one reason I choose TEA for mine.. great product and great people
Old 01-10-2005, 12:27 PM
11 Second Club

You are lucky, DHL lost a set of heads I sent to TEA
Old 01-10-2005, 03:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm glad I went with TEA for my heads, I couldnt agree more with there customer service! I'm looking forward to getting my heads and ripping down the track.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sorry about the early call!!! damn time changes.. But thanks for the praise!! Will update you tomorrow.
Brent

Quick Reply: A little praise for TEA