Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got some kills with the new setup...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 03:33 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talking Got some kills with the new setup...

I finally got the chance to go and romp on the car now that I've got the gears, headers, and true duals done. It pulls SOOOO much harder than before. I ran into a friend of mine with a 240 with an SR20 swap, and ran him. He used to hang with me for a sec from a 60 roll, til I got up in the rpm's. I absolutely murdered him. I gave him like a five car jump, and still came back past him like he was standing still.

Ran into two friends of mine with EVOs. I've run one and killed it, and the other one is stock, so they didn't even want to try. One is my friend Paul, who is doing some kind of "secret" project with his Mach 1, ( which I killed a while ago ), word is that it's a Procharger, so he wants to run me with that when it gets done. Anyhow, we get goin' down to a spot where there's supposed to be a bunch of imports racing. Well, seeing how I'm in a really good mood tonight, I figured, what the hell, I'll waste the gas.

My friend Jin rode with a guy in an Acura 3.2 TL, pretty much stock, 'cept for fart cannon. Paul rode with me, and he's like, 220ish, I'm 200 myself. The Acura had two guys who can't weigh over 130 each, so I'm already at a severe weight disadvantage. We left together, and I got up next to the Acura and pulled him easy, we go like this for a couple miles... I pulled him real bad, then he did the fly-by and slowed down, then rinse and repeat. Eventually got to a light, and we line 'em up. Light turns green and I TRY to get traction, and spun all the way through 1st, and STILL put two cars on the Acura, hit second and proceeded to pull buslengths on him. Cut out at 110, and he was WAAAAYY back there. Of course, he did the gay ricer fly-by

Got to the spot, and the cops had broken it up, even arrested a few people I think, so we turned around and headed back to the hangout. The Acura didn't try me this time. We got parked, and he SWORE up and down that I was spraying him. He said that he pulled on Camaros all the time. I get kind of offended when people think I'm spraying, 'cause I'm building the car all motor. I popped the hood and let him look in the trunk. He still swore that I was doing SOMETHING.

Why is it that ricers don't think that our cars are fast N/A?
Silly ricers, torque is for V8's!

Oh, and I'll have track numbers tomorrow... Wish me luck all...