Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Finally got my baby back on the road

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 10:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Finally got my baby back on the road

and ran into a mustang nothing special, but we go from about a 10 mph roll. spun for a moment. when i hooked i flew right past him and got off it immediately. we only got to about 60-65. he waived, and i took my exit.

then this morning on my way home from work i run into a 03-04 C5. im cruising along at about 60-65, and he comes FLYING up on me. gets next to me and slows to my speed. guy looked to be 50 or so, gives me a look like "yeah right......you are not even worth my time." and a little smirk. this really pissed me off for some reason and i nailed it. the wot made the exhaust scream. took her to maybe 100 he did not pursue. i slowed down to his speed and tried to give him the "what happened?" look, but he WOULD NOT look over. i gave her a couple real quick WOT hits to try to get his attention, but he acted like i wasnt there. i actually spoke outloud (hoping that he would hear me lol) "thats what i thought mf'er. he didnt want to play anymore.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

nice kill(s)
Gotta hate those stuck up drivers though....
Old 02-20-2005, 06:37 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks....and yeah-stuck up drivers do suck!
Old 02-22-2005, 06:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

i hate that ****...if ur gonna get a fast car especially a corvette...which stands out as a race car of types...dont be a ***** and not race it here and there...also i need to add i hate the peopel who dont want to race but they will pull right up next to u and cruise there the whole time...o well
93 z28,cut out, no cat, 3.23 gears, SLP shorties, cold air intake, free mods...