Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

secondary ve table question:hp tuners

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 08:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default secondary ve table question:hp tuners

i was reading that the secondary ve table needs to be adjusted. how do i go about adjusting the secondary ve table?? do i adjust the primary ve and then go back and copy and paste that onto the secondary? i am doing an SD tune and will plug the maf back up. will not changing the secondary ve table mess with my logging so far? what is that used for? can someone please clairify? thanks
Old 02-21-2005, 09:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00
i was reading that the secondary ve table needs to be adjusted. how do i go about adjusting the secondary ve table?? do i adjust the primary ve and then go back and copy and paste that onto the secondary? i am doing an SD tune and will plug the maf back up. will not changing the secondary ve table mess with my logging so far? what is that used for? can someone please clairify? thanks
Do the 00s even use a secondary table? I doubt it would make a difference, however I would always copy from one table to the other. 98s fall back on the secondary table, so I copy from the secondary to the primary. In your case, you should definitely copy from the primary to the secondary (if you have one...I have to go look at the ones I downloaded from Horist's site...).
Old 02-21-2005, 09:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Another_User
Do the 00s even use a secondary table? I doubt it would make a difference, however I would always copy from one table to the other. 98s fall back on the secondary table, so I copy from the secondary to the primary. In your case, you should definitely copy from the primary to the secondary (if you have one...I have to go look at the ones I downloaded from Horist's site...).
yeah 98-00 have a secondary. when im running my car for sd tune, what table is it reading off of? im gonna go back out tomorrow night and see if anything changes.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:28 PM
TECH Addict

yeah 98-00 have a secondary. when im running my car for sd tune, what table is it reading off of? im gonna go back out tomorrow night and see if anything changes.
Your car will fall back on the primary. But always copy from the primary to the secondary just in case. It only takes a few extra seconds.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

ok so i go out, log and change the primary table. then i copy the changes to the secondary table, and then log again, until i get it where i want it and ill be done right??

i sent you a pm about a few things if you dont mind answering
Old 02-21-2005, 09:36 PM
TECH Addict

ok so i go out, log and change the primary table. then i copy the changes to the secondary table, and then log again, until i get it where i want it and ill be done right??

i sent you a pm about a few things if you dont mind answering
Yeah, that is what I would do.

Quick Reply: secondary ve table question:hp tuners