Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Z06 Replica Offset Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 09:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Z06 Replica Offset Question

In the next couple weeks, I will be getting 18x9.5 and 10.5 black Z06 replica wheels for me 2000 Black TA and had a question for you guys.

The only place I could find them other than ebay was at Tbyrne. I've heard some mixed reviews about those guys so I'm not sure if I want to buy from them or not. Are there other places that are good to buy those from? Also, what offset is recommended? They sell two offsets in that size. What will be the fitment difference on the two offsets?
Old 02-25-2005, 09:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This has been answered many times. Search is your friend. Look at the "Does this fit" thread.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Location: In the Keebler elves freg'n tree house eating freg'n cookies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most people are scared of putting on the vette offsets z06s (54/58mm) , cause possibly using spacers or having to enlarge the the inside fender with a mallet. Just make sure you get the right tires. EXTENSIVE research lead me to 275/40/17 front, 285/35/18 back. Nitto 555s from discount tire direct. Try ebay for your wheels. I bought the same ones. Make sure your suspension is all cool and that nothig nhas wore down. eg. my bushings on my lower control arm were worn and has to replace them before I put the wheels or they would've rubbed up front. These sized are good even if you are lowered.