Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Night of Mustang kills, started by killing on C5

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 08:13 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Night of Mustang kills, started by killing on C5

I was ridding around last night at the local hang out. I was just slipping through traffic about 40 in a 50 zone, three lane. When a black C5 trying to impress his Girl pullsbeside me, red lines and peels off sideways. I catch up to him, follow him through a couple of lights to a lesser populated area. We slow to around 20 I let him take the jump off three count, Then it was over! He pulled his front door to mine pasanger wheel, then I put about 2 buses on him till 70. I really love the MS3 with a 4000 stall, if only I had some gears.

That race sparked the interest of two fox bodies, we must have raced in front of their hang out. First one was primmered. Nothing to him the vett could have toasteed him. The second was rough. He git beside me looked over hammered it before any type of count and was gone! Damn!! i flashed my lights got him to pul over for a decent race. He was cool, built 351, 100(yeah rightyou shound hear the sound it makes when the juice hits,100 my ***) 3.73 and 5 speed, some other things I just listed basics.

So we work it out head for the highway. 20 mph roll, 3 count he gave me the jump...wrong thing to do pulled him by 3 car to 80. Got stopped a light he starts melting his BFG's like crazy. I'm like ****, all I have is some dam all season radials. I spin them over a lil just to see smoke. Stall at 300 when light goes green I roll into the gas about 30 hits the floor pull 1 1/2 cars off the line car shifts to second, makes lead two. Then I heard the roar of spray as he pulls to my door halfway through second. Just as he's pulling to my front wheel I open my bottle and pull away from 60 to 120 beat him by about 8 cars. Thats one tough stang!!
I've always poked fun at them but that was a nasty stang. I talked to him afterwards he asked what did you do different? I told him I just stalled he said he was at the Track last weekend and saw me run 7.69 he said he ran his later and pulled 7.4s. Told him i didn't know what it could be. truth is.. they were N/A runs last saturday this is the first night I ran the juice with the new cam. I love it
Any one who wants crazy power and don't give a rats *** about gas mileage this is the cam for you MS3.
Old 02-26-2005, 08:16 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome races man! those foxs are sneaky! hehe
Old 02-26-2005, 08:40 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn id love to see ur numbers....NICE KILL!!!...holdin doin the *** whippin to stangs ....BTW that stang did sound nice from the way u described it...i def. give him props