Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!!!! Car won't start

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 04:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default HELP!!!! Car won't start

I just tried to reset my computer by pulling the two fuses and now it won't start. At first it would crank over but wouldn't fire. So I tried it again and now it won't do anything. I have power, but when you turn the key, nothing. Please help.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Cal
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You have power, but not enough. Check your battery cable connections, charge the battery.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are times in a guys life when he just wants to go to the nearest bridge and jump over. Times when he has does something so stupid and obvious that facing the general public is unbearable. That's me right now facing all you LS1 nuts. I somehow, and don't ask me how, pulled the starter fuse and moved it. I swear I just pulled two fuses and put them right back. But no, I pulled this fuse and put it in the wrong spot. So after the car wouldn't start and I am seeing huge dealer costs to tell me what is wrong, I freaked and didn't look close at what could be wrong. But I found it, the car started right up, and I apologize for my cranial rectitis condition. Thanks for the help....lesson learned.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know that feeling. That sucks. But almost the best feeling in the world is when it starts up. That relief is priceless.