Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRT-4 'almost' race

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 03:26 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT-4 'almost' race

Duh I almost forgot. I was about a hair away from racing a nice blue SRT4 this morning, but he kept weaving in and out of traffic like a maniac and I couldn't find him amid all the other traffic. I would really like to run one of them. I raced a red one when I was bone stock and it was pretty damn close, and I'd like to see how my current (tho minimal) mods help me out.

Here's hoping I see him again. I could hear his blow off valve belching its fumes a couple cars ahead, but for whatever reason he eluded me.

oh well.

brad
Old 03-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If he eluded you, he won. You suck

I've had that happen with a few SRT-4s around here myself...sometimes it is really hard to get them to line up for a real race. They love taking off like that and weaving through traffic, which I refuse to do. Oh well...
Old 03-07-2005, 05:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Diolar Magnum
Duh I almost forgot. I was about a hair away from racing a nice blue SRT4 this morning, but he kept weaving in and out of traffic like a maniac and I couldn't find him amid all the other traffic. I would really like to run one of them. I raced a red one when I was bone stock and it was pretty damn close, and I'd like to see how my current (tho minimal) mods help me out.

Here's hoping I see him again. I could hear his blow off valve belching its fumes a couple cars ahead, but for whatever reason he eluded me.

oh well.

brad
Dont feel bad. Only one has ever stopped at our local meet. 3-4 a night will make laps blowing off around the meet
Old 03-07-2005, 05:32 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
If he eluded you, he won. You suck

I've had that happen with a few SRT-4s around here myself...sometimes it is really hard to get them to line up for a real race. They love taking off like that and weaving through traffic, which I refuse to do. Oh well...

I lose! DAMMIT. but seriously I hate when people do that weaving crap, everyone else starts hitting their brakes, and it just ***** everything up, causes backup, etc. i'm surprised he wouldnt just straight up line up with me. it's not like my car is very fast. well relatively. if he had a couple good mods he migthve taken me, especially w/ my A4 and 2.73's!

tell you what though, these new GSD3s RULE.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:01 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah i see alot of SRT-4s around and i never have a problem getting them to race . They are pretty quick cars if you run into one that has a few grand invested in it, but alot of them are just posers.