Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

a dumb question maybe

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Truck addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default a dumb question maybe

does anyone make a fitting that goes from -4an male to a -3an female? i have searched and haven't had much luck finding one. i bought lines that had -4an on both ends. i wasn't paying attention. i have all the other fittings and now need to connect my fuel and nitrous lines to the nos fogger nozzle. i believe its -3an.

or can you cut the -4an fittings off the lines and have new fittings put back on them. i have plenty of length. any suggestions are more than welcome.
Old 03-11-2005, 11:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, to fittings and yes to cutting and new ends. Go to your local hydraulics supply Co. and they can set you up. I have all my n2o hoses made this way with SS ends that I polish at home.
Old 03-11-2005, 11:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by goshawk23
does anyone make a fitting that goes from -4an male to a -3an female? i have searched and haven't had much luck finding one. i bought lines that had -4an on both ends. i wasn't paying attention. i have all the other fittings and now need to connect my fuel and nitrous lines to the nos fogger nozzle. i believe its -3an.

or can you cut the -4an fittings off the lines and have new fittings put back on them. i have plenty of length. any suggestions are more than welcome.

XRP sells them, I can get you a part number tomorrow at work.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:27 PM
Truck addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the info guys. for a while i didn't think anyone was going to repsond..