Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Racetronix kit and inline pump?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 05:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Racetronix kit and inline pump?

I just bought a racetronix fuel pump kit for my car to feed the new setup, and I was wondering if it's worth it to throw and inline pump in with it as well. I'm asking, cuz I still have a walbro 255 inline that I never got a chance to put in, that I was gonna use when I upped the shot on my stock motor. Would it make the capabilities of the racetronix pump a lot more, cuz i've heard the racetronix itself can handle 600 hp, so how much with the inline pump along with it? Thanks guys, cuz if it's not worth it to throw it in there, i'll just sell the inline.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:46 AM
On The Tree

Talking to my engine tuner and reading on the racetronix wed site about the pumps they have if you intall the in tank pump and have their wiring harness they say with stock fuel lines if I'm reading it correctly they said it will handle 700rwhp. Check put their site and see what you think, Good luck and have fun, Also some nice numbers and sweet looking car.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1FASTLS
Talking to my engine tuner and reading on the racetronix wed site about the pumps they have if you intall the in tank pump and have their wiring harness they say with stock fuel lines if I'm reading it correctly they said it will handle 700rwhp. Check put their site and see what you think, Good luck and have fun, Also some nice numbers and sweet looking car.
Thanks for the compliments, hopefully with my new motor those times will drop to single digits!!!