Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

05 gt stang kill

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 12:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 gt stang kill

Im runnin a 2001 Z28 slp flopac, slp MAF, hooker catback, but i got some 17'' c5 chrome rims on there too.
so i was at wendy's wit a bunch of my friends and i see this guy with an 05 gt stang pull up. i was thinkin about racing him but i didnt say anything to him and i left. so me and my buddy are in the parking lot in my car and he says want me to go in there and ask him if he wants to race and supposedly he said "its not gonna be much of a race ill kill him but sure" so i go pull up by his car and hes like ok follow me i know of a place to race. so i follow him and he leads me to an undeveloped subdivision wit this nice straightaway wit few houses around. my buddy has his window open and gives it a 1-2-3 count and were off...were even up to around 40 and after that all he sees are my tail lights up to 90. he congratulates me on the win and asks me what i got under the hood with this pissed off look on his face...i wish i put some money on this one.
Old 03-27-2005, 01:05 AM
12 Second Club

That punk Schultz had it coming to him, he's wreckless, irresponsible and cocky. I can't wait till I can blow his doors off for some cash-here's something funny
My buddy Joe has a 1999 Mustang GT w/ CAI, Pullies, LT's, ORH, Dual Cut-outs, and 4.10's w/ a tune or chip or somthing of that nature, and some BFG DR's. This kid is gonna race him $500 because he said "my car is newer has a bigger motor and has 300 hp factory where yours only has 260, mine will win no doubt we'll race!" Joe says "no, you won't...Just wait and see" Schultz says "yeah well my car has a Dual Exhaust, I'll win for sure" as Joe gets up and walks away... This Kid schultz does doughnuts in the school parkinglot w/ cars parked everywhere just to show off his stang. He's such a Tool-someone even smashed out his 4 headlights and his windsheild the 2nd day he had the car

Last I heard all the late model Mustangs had True Duals

Great Kill Eddie...Another one bites the dust and falls to the list of the LS1 failures.

Last edited by 02WS6Bird; 03-27-2005 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Forgot smilies and true dual fact
Old 03-27-2005, 08:21 PM
12 Second Club

ttt guys anyone?