Best place to buy F.A.S.T intake???

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 01:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Best place to buy F.A.S.T intake???

Sup guys quick question for anybody. I am looking to buy the f.a.s.t intake and am looking for a good company to make the purchase with. if anybody has any companies in mind it would be awesome. also if anyomne has any info on this intake compared to others feel free to share info. i am going to leave stock throttle body on. don't want to lean it out. all i did so far was slp lid, k&n air filter with smoothe bellow and slp maf. corsa cat back system. kooks headers with magnaflow cats and their y-pipe are also coming as well. in your opinion do i need a bigger throttle body or no. also putting in 3:73 gears any place to buy a pcm probram to reprogram pcm with new gears. ty all who can help. greatly appreciated.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by wrath22
Sup guys quick question for anybody. I am looking to buy the f.a.s.t intake and am looking for a good company to make the purchase with. if anybody has any companies in mind it would be awesome. also if anyomne has any info on this intake compared to others feel free to share info. i am going to leave stock throttle body on. don't want to lean it out. all i did so far was slp lid, k&n air filter with smoothe bellow and slp maf. corsa cat back system. kooks headers with magnaflow cats and their y-pipe are also coming as well. in your opinion do i need a bigger throttle body or no. also putting in 3:73 gears any place to buy a pcm probram to reprogram pcm with new gears. ty all who can help. greatly appreciated.

Summit and MTI got a goodprice
www.summitracing.com
motorsporttech.com
Old 03-29-2005, 08:36 AM
Banned

We will meet or beat any pricing on FAST products. Just shoot us an email.

Tom

Quick Reply: Best place to buy F.A.S.T intake???