LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Great Job/Dealings with Tim@EADPerformance

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 09:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Great Job/Dealings with Tim@EADPerformance

Just wanted to give some input to my dealings with Tim @ EAD perfromance. About 2 weeks a go I need a new fuel tank for a 01 WS6, posted a thread in the Wanted section. With in about 6-8 hrs I had a PM he had a tank for sale, we had a few PM,s sent back and forth with quick reply. I asked for his Phone # and he replyed. I called and he was out, left msg. within a hour he returned my call, and the transaction was completed. He was also promt to ship and supplyed me with the tracking # and all info.

I have been very happy with my dealings with him, and would deal agian.

Chris
Old 03-30-2005, 01:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 618HAWK
Just wanted to give some input to my dealings with Tim @ EAD perfromance. About 2 weeks a go I need a new fuel tank for a 01 WS6, posted a thread in the Wanted section. With in about 6-8 hrs I had a PM he had a tank for sale, we had a few PM,s sent back and forth with quick reply. I asked for his Phone # and he replyed. I called and he was out, left msg. within a hour he returned my call, and the transaction was completed. He was also promt to ship and supplyed me with the tracking # and all info.

I have been very happy with my dealings with him, and would deal agian.

Chris
Glad everything went well for you. took him a little while for him to ship for me but glad it was quick for you.

justin

Quick Reply: Great Job/Dealings with Tim@EADPerformance