Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 Kills Tonight

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 01:43 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 Kills Tonight

I was down on University Ave.(possibly the worst place to race), and a LS1 Formula pulls up to me, black and has blue underglow neons, so he's revving at me like a dumbass(yes he was a dumbass), I was on a slope with a buddy of mine right behind me, and so the other guys revving at me and letting off the clutch enough to stay lined up with me, jerking back and forth, so he launches, I have to launch from idle RPM, so I catch up to him before the end of 2nd, I get a better shift, I pass him and get to the 2-3 shift and we gotta stop, he turns off, then the next light a yellow SRT-4 pulls next to me, I say to my friend in the car with me, "I'm not racing a neon", he replies with "C'mon, it'll be fun", so the neons revving at me the whole time of course, so he launches, me once again launching from idle RPM, I catch him before he's even gained full traction, pass him like no other, and make it to 3rd and put on the brakes, all in all, fun night, but I'm gunna still try to stay away from the street racing scene...
Old 04-10-2005, 11:33 AM
12 Second Club

Nice runs man, was it pretty packed down there? I hope to be down at Uni next weekend with the SS, won't have the 9"(I hope in a week or to I will) in yet but am going to try to get around on the 10bolt!! I am going crazy with this nice weather and not driving the SS!. I am 99SLPSS on the minnesota boards.

Dan
Old 04-10-2005, 08:45 PM
12 Second Club

yeah, porkeys was a little full but it was fun, there was a c6 there and a 05 GTO there, also a z07(MTI 427) vette, along with some other pretty awsome cars, give me a call when you head down there next weekend, i'm pretty sure I'll be there.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:18 PM
12 Second Club

Cool I will do that!

Dan