Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Had To Kill It

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Had To Kill It

Ok ok, now i know i shouldnt even mention this but here goes.

I was helping a friend move, so i had to follow him to make sure nothing got loose and fell out of the trailer we were using. We are just into and small curved interchange into the next freeway (which happens to be awesome for racing) and what do i hear but the annyoing buzzing of a acura intgera who pulls up on the left side of me, so that i might admire his fully exposed engine (no hood) with its cool air intake and colored plug wires , anyways he looks directly at me with "the look" so i couldnt resist the urge, so as he speeds up i pull in back of him in a very dramatic way, so he can know what he's dealing with. so we make make our way onto the "race way" and even up, then look at each other then hit it.....after that all i heard was his overreved buzzing engine & exhaust fade away as i pulled till i could barley make him out in the rearview. Suprisingly he didnt do the ricer fly by, instead he pulled up smiling nodding his head, and asking somthing that i didnt have time to figure out because my friend calls me and says, "there are two white helmets headed your way"....so off the freeway i went........................