Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

first kill

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default first kill

I had my first kill in my 02 ss this past saturday.It was around 9:30 in the evening and I was going home.Thats when I see a car coming from behind me and passes me up.When I finally reach the red light I see it is a Green Bullet, he rolls out the window and starts waving his had to follow him.I follow him and he rolls his window and says if I want to run.Me with a big smirk on my face say yes.We decide to get on the feeder nearby to stay away from traffic and cops.We get a red light and one of the stops.He starts reving his engine,man was his loud.Me having my car all stock since I just got it a month ago.Go really compete.Light turns green we both take off.I really didn't burn out as much as I thought I would,but maybe it because of the nitto 555 I have on the car.Instantly I get ahead and kept on moving ahead.There is no chance for him to come back he wasn't gaining at all.After that we gave each other a thumbs up and left are seperate ways.It good to say my first kill was a mustang.Sure do love my new car.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill. Hoepfully there will be many more to come. <---I love that smiley.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ivans02ss
I had my first kill in my 02 ss this past saturday.It was around 9:30 in the evening and I was going home.Thats when I see a car coming from behind me and passes me up.When I finally reach the red light I see it is a Green Bullet, he rolls out the window and starts waving his had to follow him.I follow him and he rolls his window and says if I want to run.Me with a big smirk on my face say yes.We decide to get on the feeder nearby to stay away from traffic and cops.We get a red light and one of the stops.He starts reving his engine,man was his loud.Me having my car all stock since I just got it a month ago.Go really compete.Light turns green we both take off.I really didn't burn out as much as I thought I would,but maybe it because of the nitto 555 I have on the car.Instantly I get ahead and kept on moving ahead.There is no chance for him to come back he wasn't gaining at all.After that we gave each other a thumbs up and left are seperate ways.It good to say my first kill was a mustang.Sure do love my new car.
Awesome! Welcome to the gluemaking club!
L.Bowman
2000 SS Camaro
SLP LM Exhaust; Long Tube Headers; Hypertech program; Subframe Connectors,SLP Cold Air; Etc
Old 04-11-2005, 02:24 PM
TECH Resident

Good kill. If he gave you a thumbs up then it must not have been that douche bag "Bullitt" that used to troll around here...wonder what ever happened to that idiot?