Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Walbro 255 fuel pump mods for LS1?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 06:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Walbro 255 fuel pump mods for LS1?

What are the "modifications" I need to make to have this pump work in my 02 LS1?
Old 04-12-2005, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

cutting your "bucket", i'm still messing with mine... got it in and everything back together (after testing it worked) got to start it today and nothing, drop my tank and the fuel line that goes from the pump out to the car is blown apart... getting the pump to work is hacking up the bucket and splicing some wires
Old 04-12-2005, 08:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by superchannelkev
cutting your "bucket", i'm still messing with mine... got it in and everything back together (after testing it worked) got to start it today and nothing, drop my tank and the fuel line that goes from the pump out to the car is blown apart... getting the pump to work is hacking up the bucket and splicing some wires
what caused the fuel line to blow apart? I thought the stock fuel lines were fine to use with this pump?
Old 04-13-2005, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

it was the fuel line from the pump to the rest of the system. the rubber hose that comes with the kit. the problem was the hose that came with it was too small and the hose clamp was too small as well. I have it temp. fixed until tonight and the car runs fine, but i'm gonna get a new hose/clamp. the factory lines are fine.

Quick Reply: Walbro 255 fuel pump mods for LS1?