Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Fuel Injection Cleaning

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Injection Cleaning

My Car Has 80,000 Miles On It. I Wanted To Get The Fuel System Cleaned. Whats The Best Way To Do This? I've Seen The Stuff That Goes In Your Gas Tank, And The Dealer Siad They Have A Better Way Than That. What Do You Guys Do?
Old 04-20-2005, 05:38 PM
Teching In

the stuff you buy at stores can cause more build up. I do not know what kind is good dont try them. My friends got a 2001 SS ATI pro Charger 673 rwhp. He told me about the stuff you can buy from the stores and said not to do it. his dad also works for ford motor racing and said dont spend money to crush a dream.
The dealer is the best way to go.they flush the system through valves and all. with the computer they can make all the vavles stay open and run there stuff through the whole fuel system. Rails, Valves, injectors, and lines. Takes about hour or two. not bad. Price in fresno is 160.00 beter then buyin injectors for over 300.00
Old 04-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Launching!

Thanks. I Live Down South. Know Any Good Speed Shops? Seems Like We Are Pretty Limited In Cali
Old 04-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Teching In

My friend had his car in Texas. It's here now. Speed unlimited is here in town but only work on SS i have a 95 Z28. people talk both ways on this place good and bad. I have looked in other citys and can't find anyone. I did just talk to a friend of mine in San diego who found a guy who works on cars. Has everything in his shop from what he has told me, and has a dyno tested honda civic with 640 hp on his dyno print out. I have not got his name yet but am trying to get more info. Has every box dyno can give you with there system witch is more money then i can even think about, and can custome tune computers. email me and I will get back to you when I find out more. whitesmoke22@msn.com
Old 04-22-2005, 01:43 PM
Launching!

Has anybody ever had that done? What was the outcome? better gas mileage? More power?
Old 04-24-2005, 01:21 PM
wrencher

I've done plenty of them. Your looking for a carbon cleaning. It always does a good job, I drive the cars I've done for 5 minutes & notice the difference. So I can imagine what the owner notices.
I did my 2500HD & got about 1-1.5 mpg out of it min. per tank improvement. Not to mention it just runs better. If the car is a driver & has milage, it will benefit from it.