Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help with a few nx elec. pressure guage and autometer air/fuel wiring questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with a few nx elec. pressure guage and autometer air/fuel wiring questions

Please help me out, I want to get these guages in and get this nitrous system finished so I dont have to worry about it. These are the last things I need to get hooked up and it will only take a minute or two once I get told where I need to wire this stuff into.

First:
I have a nx/autometer electronic pressure guage, and need some info on a few wiring details. Where do I can I hook the red(power) wire into, can I just splice it into the put it behind the accessory fuse and push it back it, on the panel below the guages in the drivers door? Also what wire do I need to hook into on the back of the headlight switch so that it will be on when I turn my parking lights on?

Second
I just got an autometer air/fuel guage from a buddy, and need to know where to wire it into my pcm. I know a wideband would be better, but I dont have the money and this one was free. Anyway, does it get wired into the pcm or directly to an O2 sensor. I would prefer the pcm method as I already have a wire run there, and just need to hook it up. Also can the red(power)wire for this guage be hooked in with the power wire for the pressure guage?

Thanks
Fry
Old 04-20-2005, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Anyone? I want to try to get this done tomorrow, please help me.

Fry
Old 04-21-2005, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

No one knows? damn this really sucks.