Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

need some advice

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 01:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need some advise

I am about to go crazy trying to figure out what wheels to go with. My first choice was chrome Z06's, but it seems like everyone is getting them or has them already. I want to go with something different, thinking now of some staggered, deep dish, type wheels. My question is what size? My car has factory ground effects and they rub the ground now if your not carefull. I just don't think I could get away with lowering it very much, and i'm wanting to put some long tubes on it too at some point, i'm afraid if I go with 18's and don't lower it it will look bad. Will 17's look as bad as 18's if I don't lower it, or just lower it maybe an inch? Need some help guys. Here is a couple of pics of the car with the factory wheels i'm dying to get off of it.

Old 04-30-2005, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

What about those new c6 Vette wheels
Old 04-30-2005, 06:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

yeah the C6 wheels would look awesome on your Z. I really love the Fiske FM5, there high as a bitch though $$$$$$$
Old 04-30-2005, 07:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

what size? I have been looking at the chrome c6 wheels on ebay, not sure if they have them in anything other than 18's, but if they did they did, do you think 17's would look better? I just don't want that "4x4" look that evryone talks about when they put 18's on without there car being lowered a couple of inches.