Signature Testing & Design Test your sigs here!

Custom Signatures

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 04:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Signatures

Can anyone on here make custom signatures with a picture, etc? I have seen many members with them and wondering who made them. I have some pics of my car at the link in my sig. Please let me know if anyone knows who can do it for me.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:07 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

go down into the multimedia section of the forum (down near the bottom, right about the regional sections) and ask around, there are plenty of guys who can help you out. Also just out of curiosity why did you pick 25thtransam as your name when your's is a 30th? anyway seeya round man.

Brad
Old 05-11-2005, 07:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Diolar Magnum
go down into the multimedia section of the forum (down near the bottom, right about the regional sections) and ask around, there are plenty of guys who can help you out. Also just out of curiosity why did you pick 25thtransam as your name when your's is a 30th? anyway seeya round man.

Brad
I actually just sold my 25th anniversary vert a couple of months ago. I really miss it but I love the step up to the LS1. Thanks again for the help.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:45 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by 25thTransAm
I actually just sold my 25th anniversary vert a couple of months ago. I really miss it but I love the step up to the LS1. Thanks again for the help.
oh that sucks man. but not since you got the 99! my g/f has a 25th TA. enjoy the new car. seeya man.

Brad

Quick Reply: Custom Signatures