LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed & Performance

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 11:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Speed & Performance

Had my Z dyno tuned by Jason at TSP today. I was scheduled for 1:30. I haven't been on the net much lately, but they PMed me on here to try and reschedule...go figure I didn't get it. I got there just in time to find that Jason was about ready to take off and head out of town. Well all I can say is their customer service kicks ***!!! He put his trip back for long enough to dyno tune my car. It wasn't a half *** kind of deal like I'd expect from some places. He took the time to tweak here and there, as well as just BS with me about my mods, car and what I was planning to do with it in the future. Some places would give the customer a bunch of crap and attitude, or just turn them away. Not TSP! I can't get over the great way I was treated. They're definitely going to be getting my business again.

Thanks Texas Speed! You guys kick ***!
Old 05-14-2005, 07:10 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks! It was nice to meet you as well. We look forward to helping you out any way we can!
Old 05-17-2005, 08:35 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jon@Texas-Speed
Thanks! It was nice to meet you as well. We look forward to helping you out any way we can!

You guys will definitely be seeing me again. I do have plans, hopefully sooner than later for a cam swap amongst other things. First I plan on doing clutch, suspension and tires to try and get the power I've already got to the ground.

Seriously though, thanks again for the awesome customer service. It seems so hard to come by nowadays.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:37 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not a problem!

Quick Reply: Texas Speed & Performance