Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

00 z28 VS 95 cammed z28

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 11:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 00 z28 VS 95 cammed z28

Well i was at a local Hangout talkin to a couple of my friends, and this kid walked up to my car asked me iff i wanted to race. I said what kind of car do you have, so we looked at his car he says has only exhaust LOL. He fires it up, It sounds like it has a pretty big cam in there. Im thinkin wow, this guy is going to put a woopin on me..

So we line up the cars, from a dig. I instanly jump him by about 1 car off the line, and i was slammin the gears pretty good. As I look at the speedo Im goin like 140 mph, i look over and hes about 2-3 cars behind me, I then shut down, I was so proud of myself that night
Old 05-16-2005, 01:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1BAD_Z28
Well i was at a local Hangout talkin to a couple of my friends, and this kid walked up to my car asked me iff i wanted to race. I said what kind of car do you have, so we looked at his car he says has only exhaust LOL. He fires it up, It sounds like it has a pretty big cam in there. Im thinkin wow, this guy is going to put a woopin on me..

So we line up the cars, from a dig. I instanly jump him by about 1 car off the line, and i was slammin the gears pretty good. As I look at the speedo Im goin like 140 mph, i look over and hes about 2-3 cars behind me, I then shut down, I was so proud of myself that night
Do you know if his car was auto? Good kill BTW.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Staging Lane

it was a stick