Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

sl 500 goes down

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 10:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default sl 500 goes down

so iam crussing down 75 this sunday when an sl500 starts coming up behind me rather agresively so when he gets to my rear bumper i droped to 4th and steped on it well he was going faster than me so i din't wait for him to get next to me. well he manage to get his front bumper to my door with the momentum he had build up then after that it was like he droped anquer lol.
well guess what he did next, from like a quatermile back he steps on it and i see him coming up, and i could't belive my eyes a $91k was about to do a ricer flyby lol o man i started laughing, well when he got up to me i steped on it again but he was going way to fast so he flew by i gave chase for like 3-4 miles we messed around i din't catch up to him to much traffic, unitl i looked down and i saw i was going at 140 miles per hour, with some trafic on the road so i shut it down and he got away. below is a reprecentation of the events

first run *=him +=me
---+
---+
now i step on it since he wad build up some speed before he got up to me
----+
-----------+
-----------------+
now second senario where he build up speed from like a quater mile back and did a ricer fly by
----------------+
---------------------+
now i step on it
----------------------------+
-------------------------------------+
-----------------------------------------------------+
i never did catch back up to him casue to much trafic but it was satisfying raping his $91k dollar car. lol and then watching him do a flyby.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:53 AM
TECH Regular

Man, you need to slow down or use a spell checker cause that **** is hard to read. Nice kill on the Benz.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
Man, you need to slow down or use a spell checker cause that **** is hard to read. Nice kill on the Benz.
lol iam sorry iam at work i dont have the luxury of spell cheking lol hell even proof reading is at a premium.