Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

00 TA vs 05 Vette

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 02:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 00 TA vs 05 Vette

Well it was yesterday around 7PM and I was picking my cousin up in carlsbad I havent seen so many high end cars. Anyways it was a 2 lane left turn into 3 lanes so ofcourse I got stuck behind the slow car. I hate that. So I am talking with my cousin and out of no where the Vette goes whipping past us so I wait to get around the slow traffic and I put her in 2nd and juice it! I caught up by the end of third gear which isnt bad since he was out in the distant. I get within 4 or 5 car lenghts of him and pace him at 90mph. He new I was coming for him. We were speeding thru a residential area that was up in coming so I didnt want to presue any faster. I was really amazed that I got pace him at 90. Further more he was being dumb going thru traffic and not signaling. I guess mark this under catch up kill
Old 05-24-2005, 10:37 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 8GTOKLR
Well it was yesterday around 7PM and I was picking my cousin up in carlsbad I havent seen so many high end cars. Anyways it was a 2 lane left turn into 3 lanes so ofcourse I got stuck behind the slow car. I hate that. So I am talking with my cousin and out of no where the Vette goes whipping past us so I wait to get around the slow traffic and I put her in 2nd and juice it! I caught up by the end of third gear which isnt bad since he was out in the distant. I get within 4 or 5 car lenghts of him and pace him at 90mph. He new I was coming for him. We were speeding thru a residential area that was up in coming so I didnt want to presue any faster. I was really amazed that I got pace him at 90. Further more he was being dumb going thru traffic and not signaling. I guess mark this under catch up kill
Get ready to be flamed.

Speeding through the residential zone isn't cool.

Sorry, I have kids, I never play or speed in those zones.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:50 AM
AOC
TECH Regular

You and the Vette owner are idiots for driving 90 mph in the residential area.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

it wasnt devopled I was using residential as a frame of reference. why so hipo critical. plus posted was 55 so get off my back
Old 05-24-2005, 04:29 PM
TECH Addict

it wasnt devopled I was using residential as a frame of reference. why so hipo critical. plus posted was 55 so get off my back
Yeah, ******* ******.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

People like you, who race anywhere, are the reason the driving age and insurance rates keep going up.

Last edited by DD966; 05-24-2005 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:09 PM
TECH Resident

LOL "people like you"...