Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Underhood wiring question

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 02:49 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Underhood wiring question

Not exactly sure where to post this question so I will start here. Does anybody know what the 3 large connectors on top of the passengers side wheel well (where the strut bolts are) go to?

Thanks
Josh
Old 06-05-2005, 03:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NO CATZZ
Not exactly sure where to post this question so I will start here. Does anybody know what the 3 large connectors on top of the passengers side wheel well (where the strut bolts are) go to?

Thanks
Josh
They go to the PCM on the psgr. side firewall. From the connectors, they go all over the engine bay to various things.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:24 PM
TECH Regular

I know they go to the PCM but I was wondering what those "various things" were. I guess I will just have to pin them out with a voltmeter and compare them to the pinout for my PCM.

Thanks
Old 06-05-2005, 11:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NO CATZZ
I know they go to the PCM but I was wondering what those "various things" were. I guess I will just have to pin them out with a voltmeter and compare them to the pinout for my PCM.

Thanks
I would get a Haynes manual at your local auto parts store. There is a wiring schematic in the back that will tell you exactly what you want to know.