Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Two Great Kills, Greater Prize

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two Great Kills, Greater Prize

Went cruising down main street tonight in the 04 silverado ext cab 5.3 liter. The sky was clear the cars were clean while cruising down the strip with my buds grand prix at my side the older ones. My bud starts talking to a green avenger at the turnaround, and he decides to race him out in the country, a measly 5 minute drive. Once out there the green avenger races the grand prix first time the grand prix wins but not by much. We stop at the side and we work it out the grand prix will race the avenger for OMG OMG 20 big ones. The race was close but alas the por stock grand prix could NOT win :'(. Next up was me in my truck the beast had been wanting a race for quite a time and I had to give her what she craved. We took off the avenger holding steady at my side its about DEAD EVEN for a little bit then by about 5k rms I have a half a car length. The automatic with 3.73's shifts flawlessly with ease and I quickly gain the lead enough to move to the right lane ahead of him a great 1/4 mile it was, I won 20 dollars!!! Good cruising great Kill. After the race I through down main street once more and my bud in the grand prix calles me up to the gas station were we start to talk about cars so the avenger opens up his hood, that thing wasn't stock.....The car had headers, and a georgeous electric turbo . I asked the kid what kind of boost he was running and he tells me he's doing around 4 pounds all in all it was a great night.