Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1st Kill after LTs

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 01:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st Kill after LTs

Well it couldnt have come soon enough in my opinion. I went out crusing that night after we got done with the install but couldnt find anything. However that next day on the way to work one would find me.
Just as im pulling onto 150 highway a dark shadow grey Gt rips passed me (I was taking it slow up to highway speed) and immediately gets on his brakes. He drops back right along side me and pumps it a couple times at me.
Going at about 25mph we both gun it, by 45 I had him by a solid car length and my pull was rapidly slowed. We continued on until about 110 where I had him by about two car lengths. We both get back up along side each other this time going about forty and he yells for me to follow him. I pull into a gas station behind him to compare set ups. According to him he was running with shorties a catback and a 100 shot, and he was a little upset when he found out my mods. I kind of figured he would of kept neck and neck with me on the bottle but its hard to gauge when you throw in the driver element.

Cliff Notes
Dark Grey Gt on bottle vs me from 25
I won by two carlengths up to 110mph
Old 06-09-2005, 01:57 PM
On The Tree

i so want to run into one of those new Gt's. you are lucky =)
all the ones i see wuss out and don't wanna race.
Great kill man. your giving me hope =) (see car\mods in sig)
Old 06-09-2005, 02:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by KCamaro
Well it couldnt have come soon enough in my opinion. I went out crusing that night after we got done with the install but couldnt find anything. However that next day on the way to work one would find me.
Just as im pulling onto 150 highway a dark shadow grey Gt rips passed me (I was taking it slow up to highway speed) and immediately gets on his brakes. He drops back right along side me and pumps it a couple times at me.
Going at about 25mph we both gun it, by 45 I had him by a solid car length and my pull was rapidly slowed. We continued on until about 110 where I had him by about two car lengths. We both get back up along side each other this time going about forty and he yells for me to follow him. I pull into a gas station behind him to compare set ups. According to him he was running with shorties a catback and a 100 shot, and he was a little upset when he found out my mods. I kind of figured he would of kept neck and neck with me on the bottle but its hard to gauge when you throw in the driver element.

Cliff Notes
Dark Grey Gt on bottle vs me from 25
I won by two carlengths up to 110mph
Nice man, nice kill, you must find those LT's making nice exhaust sound eh?
Old 06-09-2005, 02:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It wasnt on 05 mustang but I have raced a beat a couple of them in my day. Overland Park is the mustang capital of America.

Yeah the sound is amazing, if I open the dumps it is actually rather intimidating.
Old 06-09-2005, 02:55 PM
11 Second Club

Nice kill i love my LTs also