Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tell me what you think

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 08:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tell me what you think

This is my first install, so go easy on me. Personally I think it looks pretty good. I'm still waiting on my ashtray switch from jimmy-jams, but the rest is pretty well wired up.
I know some of you won't like where I mounted the bottle, but it works for me. I didn't want to tear up the carpet to put it between the seats, and I didn't want to buy an opener and go through all the trouble of putting it in the spare tire area.
I just finished putting in the FAST fuel rails pretty much for looks since I'll only be running a 150 shot, but maybe they'll do some good. I know they were a major PITA to put on. Hey FAST, the general put those clips on the injectors for a reason!!! I don't know how many times the damn injectors fell out trying to line everything up.
Tell me what you think, and any suggestions are welcome.
Attached Thumbnails Tell me what you think-engine1.jpg   Tell me what you think-engine2.jpg   Tell me what you think-msdandtps.jpg   Tell me what you think-bottle.jpg  
Old 06-17-2005, 07:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I like the looks of the TNT kits but your install needs to be a little more simpler (cleaner). For instance I would use only the OEM fuel rail, original TNT kit lines / fittings and nothing more than a fuel pressure switch installed in between OEM fuel rail and TNT fuel line.Your bottle would look and fuction better over driveshaft hump (easier to reach valve and see pressure gauge). On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate your install an 8.

Last edited by gollum; 06-17-2005 at 07:36 AM.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the fuel rails I have a set myself. I think you did a good job for your first time installing your kit. I would try to do some wire tie clean up on some of the lines and wires and that should get you in the right direction.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:57 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by gollum
I like the looks of the TNT kits but your install needs to be a little more simpler (cleaner). For instance I would use only the OEM fuel rail, original TNT kit lines / fittings and nothing more than a fuel pressure switch installed in between OEM fuel rail and TNT fuel line.Your bottle would look and fuction better over driveshaft hump (easier to reach valve and see pressure gauge). On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate your install an 8.
They are all the original TNT lines and fittings, and nothing is installed between the fuel rain and and the tnt fuel line besides a gauge adapter and a FPSS. I know things look kind of cluttered on the passenger side now with the fuel line attaching to the rail on that side, instead of the drivers side like stock.

I do have a little work to do with zip ties still, some of the wires are a little unruly.
Old 06-17-2005, 11:24 AM
11 Second Club

i dont like where the bottle is mounted....other than that...looks good to me. than again, i dont know if its a street car or what not cause i guess it wouldnt matter where you had it mounted in a track car.
good luck and enjoy..TNT rocks!
Old 06-19-2005, 11:25 PM
10 Second Club

Anymore input guys?