Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

DragonZ28 sells awsome Stainless Steel products.

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 10:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default DragonZ28 sells awsome Stainless Steel products.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give DragonZ28 Matt and Robert N. some postive feedback. And also give a mini review of what I purchased. I contacted DragonZ28 via pm for the items. DragonZ28 sells custom stainless steel emblems, side vents, and other products which is made from stainless steel and is extremely polished. I bought the side vents and matching TA emblems from him. I placed my order on Wednesday and recieved my package on Monday. These items are so polished it almost looks like chrome ! They are awsome. What really got me is how thick and heavy duty they are. They are approximitly 5 playing cards thick for the vents and then thicker than that with the tape for the emblems. They look extremely awsome. I can't say that enough. I saw them on the Hot rod power tour and really liked them. I also saw mirrored acrylic and overlays. These are so polished they look like a mirror. For what I payed for and what I got I am very happy. Some areas for improvement. 1. Instructions on the removal of the vent. I accidently broke the clip for the first vent by trying to squeeze both clips together. All I had to do is to pop one clip and you could push it the rest of the way out. 2. Enlarge just a the TA emblems just a hair so it covers the entire letter. (It is probably from where the laser cut on the inside of the line) 3. Make the tape more consistant. Either run all of it to the edge of the letter or none of it to the edge.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to dealing with DragonZ28, who is a great seller, again in the future.

Chris

PS (My father said with the vents and emblems it makes it look faster standing still. Maybe I just gained 5 mph )
Attached Thumbnails DragonZ28 sells awsome Stainless Steel products.-ta.jpg  
Old 06-22-2005, 05:12 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris, we are glad you liked them. Thanks for the good kudos.

Yeah, I would say that you gained about .2 in the 1/4 with these, lol.

Yep, those clips can be a pain. Sorry you broke one. The easiest way is to open the door and pop it out from the back side of the fender with this space. Post this up in the appearance section if you get the time. Thanks,

Matt

Quick Reply: DragonZ28 sells awsome Stainless Steel products.