Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Va Beach area custom paint...

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 09:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Va Beach area custom paint...

Anyone know of any reputable shops in the Virginia Beach area that do custom paintjobs?
Old 06-23-2005, 02:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OBXMarine
Anyone know of any reputable shops in the Virginia Beach area that do custom paintjobs?

Not in Va. Beach, but I know of a shop up in Gloucester that does killer paint jobs. It's probably an hour north of you, but for good work its worth the drive.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Greenfire
Not in Va. Beach, but I know of a shop up in Gloucester that does killer paint jobs. It's probably an hour north of you, but for good work its worth the drive.
Thanks! That's about a 3 hour drive for me.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:33 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah, but since when is Virginia in the SOUTH. I served there in the service and it is NOWHERE NEAR THE SOUTH. Your temperature is not eclipsing 106 degrees with the heat index, and it isn't raining on your racing parade every weekend is it.
No man, all joking aside, I've been away from there since 1990 and I am certain that the scenery has changed, just wanted to mess with you a little bit.
Old 06-25-2005, 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rebersole2
Yeah, but since when is Virginia in the SOUTH. I served there in the service and it is NOWHERE NEAR THE SOUTH. Your temperature is not eclipsing 106 degrees with the heat index, and it isn't raining on your racing parade every weekend is it.
No man, all joking aside, I've been away from there since 1990 and I am certain that the scenery has changed, just wanted to mess with you a little bit.

There are a couple heated threads already debating this, but it's a hard call when it comes to the regional forums themselves on where to put the post. Eastern or Southern...
Old 06-25-2005, 12:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Technicly Virginia is a southern state, and the heat and humidity can compete with the deep south at times.

Nasty Nasty humidity when you live near the beaches, and its been 100 degrees, and heat index of 110 at times. Ugghhhh...yuck...

Quick Reply: Va Beach area custom paint...