Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bolt on 98 WS6 vs bolton 98 c5

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 11:05 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bolt on 98 WS6 vs bolton 98 c5

lastweekend I went out to the races to watch a modded 03 cobra run a modded Evo 8 and the Evo got beat, and I look over and see this silver hard top c5 vette with borla exhaust, racing clutch and CAI... so i start talking to my friend and this guy over hears and says "hey I know that guy with the vette hes over here" so I walk up to him and ask him if he wants to run for fun and hes like sure. My mods are Pacesetter Long tubes,ORY,Hooker catback, Nitto 555R, Lid,K&N,underdrive pulleys and some other minor boltons. So we line up do our burn outs and setup. I pull a car off the line and just pull harder then hell (a4 by the way) I end up beating him by 3 cars. hes mad and wants to go again, so i line up and dont even warm the tires up and do it again and same thing 3 car. I pull in the parking lot where everyone is and he tells my friend to get me back out there and go again. So my friends like dude you lost 2 times give it up, stick to racing 4 bangers.And that dude was pissed. So i see him the other day at a light and was like hey u wanna go again, and hes like no thats ok.