Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pulleys

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pulleys

Will someone please give info on pulleys?? Overdrive or Underdrive?? What pulleys to replace? What average gains with new pulleys? Are they worth it? I want to do all the bolt ons before I do h/c. I had no luck with the search button.
Old 06-24-2005, 05:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mustgofasster
Will someone please give info on pulleys?? Overdrive or Underdrive?? What pulleys to replace? What average gains with new pulleys? Are they worth it? I want to do all the bolt ons before I do h/c. I had no luck with the search button.
U want under drive pulley's. BEST THING just do a search you will get all the info u need
Old 06-24-2005, 09:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

I put an ASP underdrive pulley on and picked up like 8 RWHP and a bunch of torque. I also gained a full tenth in the 1/8 mi. It's a hell of a mod for a couple hundred bucks, can't go wrong. I just put the underdrive pulley on, that's it just 1 pulley.
Old 06-25-2005, 02:39 AM
Staging Lane

Default what about the slp underdrive pulley for ls2 stroker

what does everyone think about the slp underdrive pulley, and willit cause my ls2 engine to overheat considering slp radiator also