4:10 rear gears
4000 stall vigilante
spohn torque arm with other suspension
all the bolt ons
kooks long tubes and y pipe
4 inch mufflex no cats
stock interenals (with a stud kit)

well i had a tnt kit but sold it wanting something different

i was looking at the zex direct port lsx kit and the nitrous express nxl set up. booth seemed a little pricey. but would like to go direct port.

also i am want to run a 150 shot

any ideas or recomendations
thanks in advance
Eric
Old 07-10-2005, 11:53 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would look into Cold Fusions' direct port system....i think you'll find it to be a great deal for what you get and very good quality. try this website..
www.Harrisspeedworks.com they are a board sponsor. you wont be dissapointed!..goodluck
Old 07-10-2005, 02:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have just learned about "Cold Fusion" and unfortunatly everything I have heard was really bad. The customers I deal with have always opted to spend a little more to get a well know and higher quality job. I'm researching Cold Fusion now to learn for myself just what they are about.
Old 07-10-2005, 06:43 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As a dealer we sell numerous Cold Fusion Nitrous kits a day, and to date we're never had a complaint or return (we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee) for a CFN product. I apologize that everything you have learned is "really bad". Hopefully you can come across some positive CFN posts.

Matt

Originally Posted by charlie c5
I have just learned about "Cold Fusion" and unfortunatly everything I have heard was really bad. The customers I deal with have always opted to spend a little more to get a well know and higher quality job. I'm researching Cold Fusion now to learn for myself just what they are about.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:07 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you want the very best customer service and the very best quality on the market go with a NX system.We offer many systems to fit all kinds of customers needs.WE are known for the directports setups we do and can personaly tell you that know one else can measure up to the NX systems.

For a 150 shot the directport is not really needed.If anything probley more hassle and expense than its worth.If you plan on eventually uping yours shot to a 250-300 shot then it will become more useful.Ofcourse we have alot of customers spraying the 150 shot but were looking for the cool intemidating look.If I can do anything to help you pick out a system to fit your needs or style let me know.
Thanks
Dave