Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Anyone from the Atlanta area?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 03:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone from the Atlanta area?

Could use a little help. Moving down to Fl next month and on the way down, I would like to stop at the Coke museum. Problem is, I will be driving a 26' Uhaul with the SS in tow behind it and my wife will be driving our Silverado towing our Cherokee. I've already contacted the coke place, and they stated they do not have parking for over sized vehicles. I checked for rest areas on I-75 in the area and the closest is around 50 miles away.

Does anyone off hand know of a place, either a pay to park, truck stop, wal-mart, etc... that is close to exit 258 on I-75 where I can safely park my rides for a few hours w/o being hassled by the police and not having to worry if my SS will be there when I get back? I'll probably drop the Cherokee and drive that to and from. Thanks for the help.
Old 07-26-2005, 03:22 PM
On The Tree

Look on MARTA's website for a "Park-N-Ride" in the area. It's a huge public parking lot for MARTA transit system.
Old 07-26-2005, 03:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks. I just shot them an email to confirm there is room to park my rigs and that they have security on site so I don't have to worry about coming back to an empty car hauler, hahaha.