Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Firehawk vs. GT,STI,SRT4!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firehawk vs. GT,STI,SRT4!!!

Whats up guys. Well this Sat. night coming up, i already got 3 races lined up for me. The cars are a 03 GT with unknown mods, but my friend beat that GT in his hatchback and i whoop on that hatchback, a bone stock STI, and a SRT4 also with unknown mods. I just really want to beat the GT hard because he is always talking **** about LS1's and says that they are overrated and that a Stock GT loses to a LS1 by only a little bit. He also always refers to my car as a Firechicken rather than Firehawk. Also the GT's license plate frame says "Hoofbeats are louder than Heartbeats." So thats the race im most excited about. BTW i have a bone stock '02 Firehawk.
Old 08-11-2005, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Only car I'd be worried about is the SRT-4 since you don't know his mods. You shouldn't have a prob with the others but I'd find out the GT's mod list first.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Teching In

Well i raced that SRT4 in my 5.0 before and beat him a little bit more than a car. My 5.0 has intake,headers,exhaust,camshaft, and 3.55's. But he said his car was running like **** and wants to race this wknd coming up.
Old 08-12-2005, 12:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

How long ago was the race cuz he might have done some more to it. Do you know what he had done to the car for the first race?