Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Blk. convertible mustang GT 2005 and Honda at the same time

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 12:52 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Blk. convertible mustang GT 2005 and Honda at the same time

Heading to San Jose from Los Banos Cal. (with my wife in tow ) on 152 I catch the last stop light with 3 lanes before 101 I notice a black conv. Gt with 2 guys in it license plate says Rkt Gt and the license frame says a blast from the past so I pull up slowy towards the ped. line all of a sudden in the slow lane a honda rice rocket pulls next to me. The light turns green the mustang and I gradually proceed than all of a sudden the mustang guns it and so do I, 1st gear I pulled by 1 car, when I hit 2nd gear he was over 2 1/2 cars behind me I glance to my passenger side there is the honda at my rear quarter panel we both hit the brakes at the same time to get on the on ramp on 101. The honda is about 2 cars behind me so I get on it in 3rd gear so does he pulled him pretty bad. After slowing down I pull in the middle lane and the honda pulls next to me and gives me the thumbs up........ which I thought was cool......Heck I am still waiting for the blast from the past It all happen in a couple of minutes what a rush. ( the honda was a motorcycle)

Last edited by 99FRCTorchRed; 08-21-2005 at 12:59 AM.