To Jason aka IBADZO6, who sold me a FAKE WS6

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 04:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To Jason aka IBADZO6, who sold me a FAKE WS6

Dear Jason,
I bought a 1998 WS6 Trans Am from you. As you know, the Trans Am you sold to me is not a true WS6. In addition, you have still not provided me with the keys so I can lock my car up. The air conditioning is broken which is contrary to what you said when you sold it to me - that it just needed refrigerant.

I am attempting to write this to you here because you have made it clear that you are not interested in making things right. All I have requested from you is a WS6 badge as compensation for it not being a true WS6, and for you to send me my keys.

I respectfully request that you do the right thing and send me my keys and badge. I am disappointed in you for not answering my phone calls - and only answering when I call from an unavailable number, then pretending you don't hear me and hang up. Please be a man of integrity and send me my keys and badge. I will even pay for the postage!
Old 08-26-2005, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

He needs to answer since mis representing what the car is bumps its value.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:58 PM
TECH Resident

give him his damn keys .... how hard is it to answer your phone or do you not have the keys ???? if so you need to man up .... I would of already been at your front door...
Old 08-26-2005, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Some people are just idiots... that's all there is to it... they make them selfs one big joke.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should be requesting a LOT more than a measly badge!
Old 08-26-2005, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JackZ28
You should be requesting a LOT more than a measly badge!
I agree - If I do not get satisfaction from this, I will.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

what a dick
Old 08-26-2005, 05:50 PM
Banned

hello court
Old 08-26-2005, 05:55 PM
Launching!

This guy needs a beat down!! What **** bag.Sue his ****** ***,even if you get keys and a decal.
Old 08-26-2005, 06:06 PM
TECH Resident

I say take a little trip to his front door
Old 08-26-2005, 06:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mexican
I say take a little trip to his front door
i say we all take a trip to his fornt door
Old 08-26-2005, 06:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should change your name to TexasPaidforaWS6butallIgotwasafakeOne instead!

On a more serious note, though, I'd be highly pissed.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jason,
Based upon viewing your profile, I see you are reading this thread as I am typing my reply. I hope you see past everyone who sound hostile - I obviously do not condone anything of that nature. I am calling on your integrity to lead you to send me my keys and my badge, though.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:37 PM
On The Tree

Without anything at all hostile, that is legally considered fraud. It is illegal. Punishable by jail time. I would think the very least I would consider would be the badge, the keys, and enough cash to replace the a/c. That's fair to avoid prosecution.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:39 PM
TECH Junkie

what a click me
Old 08-26-2005, 07:41 PM
Banned

Tanner...I sold a car that looked like a WS6 when I bought it. It had an OEM WS6 hood and wheels. I told you from the get go that I didnt know if it was a true WS6 and you WERE OK WITH THAT BECAUSE YOU GOT A CLEAN *** CAR FOR 6600 dollars. I trailered the car 200 miles to you just to sit and listen to you bitch about evrey little thing on the car for over an HOUR AND A HALF. You are correct on the AC not blowing...but it wasnt blowing when I delivered it to you...you knew this..if it was that big of a problem,you didnt have to buy it...it was blowing hotass air before you even handed me money. I like most any other individual DO NOT OFFER A WARRANTY on any car I may sell. If you were looking for a perfect car, you should have spent 20 grand on an 02 WS6 with an extended warranty from a dealer somewhere,but you chose to purchase a 98 with over 100k miles. Even when you pulled up the carfax,it told you there was a milage discrepency...God only knows how many miles are on it. As for the Emblem..I clearly told you I would check with the body shop and see if it was still there..If it was I would be more than happy to send it back to you. I am not about to spend 130 bucks to send you an emblem I dont have and that WAS NOT ON THE CAR WHEN I SOLD IT TO YOU. Now for the Keys? Are you completely ignorant? You have the keys idiot...remember...you drove it away

ANd for all you other tough guys..Pm me for my addy and come see me if you think you're really that bad...OR SHUT THE **** UP
Old 08-26-2005, 07:42 PM
SAI
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK #07
what a click me

hahaha
Old 08-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jawsk2
Without anything at all hostile, that is legally considered fraud. It is illegal. Punishable by jail time. I would think the very least I would consider would be the badge, the keys, and enough cash to replace the a/c. That's fair to avoid prosecution.
He cant prosecute me....He was informed from day one that it may not be a true WS6. He is bitching about it not being a real WS6....why does he need the badge then? POSER..I would look into the laws for used car sales before you run your mouth about something you know nothing of
Old 08-26-2005, 07:44 PM
TECH Junkie

last time i checked texas toys was still up and running. . . so good luck on that
Old 08-26-2005, 07:45 PM
SAI
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by IbadZO6
Tanner...I sold a car that looked like a WS6 when I bought it. It had an OEM WS6 hood and wheels. I told you from the get go that I didnt know if it was a true WS6 and you WERE OK WITH THAT BECAUSE YOU GOT A CLEAN *** CAR FOR 6600 dollars. I trailered the car 200 miles to you just to sit and listen to you bitch about evrey little thing on the car for over an HOUR AND A HALF. You are correct on the AC not blowing...but it wasnt blowing when I delivered it to you...you knew this..if it was that big of a problem,you didnt have to buy it...it was blowing hotass air before you even handed me money. I like most any other individual DO NOT OFFER A WARRANTY on any car I may sell. If you were looking for a perfect car, you should have spent 20 grand on an 02 WS6 with an extended warranty from a dealer somewhere,but you chose to purchase a 98 with over 100k miles. Even when you pulled up the carfax,it told you there was a milage discrepency...God only knows how many miles are on it. As for the Emblem..I clearly told you I would check with the body shop and see if it was still there..If it was I would be more than happy to send it back to you. I am not about to spend 130 bucks to send you an emblem I dont have and that WAS NOT ON THE CAR WHEN I SOLD IT TO YOU. Now for the Keys? Are you completely ignorant? You have the keys idiot...remember...you drove it away

ANd for all you other tough guys..Pm me for my addy and come see me if you think you're really that bad...OR SHUT THE **** UP
they both make very legitimate cases. who to believe?