Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Run in with a cammed 3rd Gen

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 12:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Run in with a cammed 3rd Gen

Me and my compadre was cruising around looking for street races when my phone rang. I got excited because I thought it was the call to tell me where everyone meets. While i'm talking, I hear BRAAAAAP! When I look after weaving from having the crap scared out of me , it was a nice sounding third gen (Maybe 82). So I continue talking and he pulls this stunt like 3 times. So seeing that this car was cruising for a bruising or looking to give one, I gave him his wish. The last time he took off, I ended my phonecall and downshifted to second and roard by him like a animal. When I did that he was like . So I slow down and wait to catch a light with him, but we could not due to heavy traffic. So we cool it until traffic opens up. By this time he passed me (calmly) and gets in the turning lane. I see him and I'm feeling like (Oh no you don't...) and I swing over to the lane with him. The light turns and we line them up and BAM we are off. I was pulling him like he was chained to my bumper. We did this 3 times with the same result. On the 4th run it seemed a little harder to pull him. Now i'm inching away... and had to shut it down for a red light Then I smelled it... He sprayed me... Good runs though
Old 08-31-2005, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how'd you know he was cammed? Nice kill