cant take it anymore

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 09:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question cant take it anymore

i thought it would go away but its coming back.. im torn between another ls1 car.. m6 this time! or a desiel truck..well a 4x4 of some kind. if i got an ls1 id want one that has mild mods or even a cam car but well taken care of. money will be tight and ill wanna mod the car but will not have a lot of money so ill be mad.. help me out guys! i know many will say get what u want but i dunno

just remember ill have to pay for the car and gas.. yes mommy and daddy pay for insurance as long as im in school.. (please dont flame me or anything)
i also owe the parents money from the past car and its troubles..
Old 08-30-2005, 09:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

don't you have a car that is paid for? if so, stick with that. or get a job that will allow you to have the toy. don't push it again or else you'll dig yourself deeper. get your debt with your parents paid off first.....owing family money is never good.

jmho.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
don't you have a car that is paid for? if so, stick with that. or get a job that will allow you to have the toy. don't push it again or else you'll dig yourself deeper. get your debt with your parents paid off first.....owing family money is never good.

jmho.
i forgot to mention that.. the motor in the car is burning oil bad and the car is about had its time. no doubt the car runs great and gets about 18 mpg but dad doesnt think its gonna be very relaible and doesnt want me to sink anymore money into it. my parents are cool.. ive got a good job that i will be able to pay them and the car note.. what im afraid is that i wont be satisfied with a stock car for long and wont want it anymore.. damn me for being rasied up with muscle cars and joing this site LOL
Old 08-30-2005, 10:15 PM
Staging Lane

DO you like your parents? Get whichever would be cheaper on insurance then,and then tell them what a good thing you did by saving them some $$$ on the insurance.
Old 08-30-2005, 10:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I dont know what was your first car, but mine was a 89 Camary which I still got. Maybe you should get a reliable "jolopy" like mine. No payment no stress. I never had the toys I got now with some discipline, I had to wait and stick it out. Make a decision upon balancing out budget, quality of life,etc., it will save you stress and aggrivation in the long run.