attn. NickCz28

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default attn. NickCz28

i need my 6 speed pedals that you still have not delivered to me as part of our trade for transmissions and incorporated parts. i need the pedals.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:45 PM
TECH Junkie

PM the member, it may help your issue.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Banned

i've pm'd, called etc etc over and over...
Old 09-13-2005, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

ill sell you mine
Old 09-13-2005, 05:51 PM
TECH Junkie

NickCz28

Please contact liftin'em on nittos to make sell the right
Old 09-13-2005, 06:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Old 09-13-2005, 06:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 09-13-2005, 07:04 PM
TECH Junkie

he's agood guy, I'm sure it's just a mistake
Old 09-13-2005, 08:27 PM
Banned

he's not a good guy, and it's no mistake. i just want my parts...
Old 09-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Banned

Near the first of the month of June 2005 Nick (NICKCZ28) and I agreed to make a trade of parts for our respective cars. I was to give Nick my built th400 rmvb transmission with 4000RPM stall, cross-member, and a4 pedals. The th400 had been rebuilt ~300 miles previously and had only babied street miles on it in my car. Nick was to give me his T56, clutch, bell-housing, all hydraulics, cross-member, and m6 pedals. Nick told me that the t56 was in perfect condition and that he was going to reuse it so it was fine. We meet up and I gave Nick all of the parts that I agreed to give him, he gave me the trans, bh, clutch, and hydraulics but no pedals. I told him it was ok, he could just bring the pedals by over the weekend. Having been told that the t56 was in fine working order I ended up selling it to Joe Salazar off this board about the middle of July. Joe drove up from Houston on a Monday and paid me $1000 for the t56, took it back to Houston and put it in his car the same day. At Approx. 6pm that night Joe called and told me that the transmission wouldn’t go into 3rd or 4th gears and it ground going into 2nd gear. I immediately called Nick and asked what was up with the transmission being broken after he told me it was ok a month before. Upon calling Nick he was defensive and said he knew it was broken prior to our trade but didn’t think it was important to tell me because I had plans to do a pro-shifted t56 and if I did it would need a rebuild anyways, this is irrelevant since he told me it was in good order in the beginning. I asked Nick if he would help pay the cost of the rebuild and he agreed. Still at this point in late July I had not received the m6 pedals to complete the agreed-upon trade. Joe took the transmission to Steven Faraday in Houston to have the damage assed and get a quote to fix it all. Steven emailed me pics and info on the damage and what needed to be done to make it work. I promptly emailed Nick the info on what was broken and what it would cost to fix. I will try to host up pics of the damage and will put up a list of the damaged parts in the transmission also. I went ahead and paid Joe back the $1000 for the t56 and Nick agreed to reimburse me the costs. That was late July and I have PMs sent between Nick and Myself through the entire process saying he would repay me the $1000 and bring me the pedals I was owed but he has made NO effort to repay me the money owed, and infact has bought several expensive parts for his car but insists to me that he can’t afford to repay me the money for the t56. Nick has made up lies, excuses and just been a punk about the entire situation, not to mention I still can’t get him to bring the pedals for my car to me or the shop. In my opinion what he did has to be able to be punished by some sort of law or something of that nature and I will explore that venture in due time. The fact that he still hasn’t brought the pedals and completed the trade makes me think I could get some sort of judgement against him or something. I have basically given up on getting any kind of monitary settlement out of Nick due to his apparent lack of financial stability. I know I can’t squeeze blood from a turnip but I just have to let others know the facts of how Nick does business. He’s basically admitted the t56 was messed up before the trade and still insists that he has done nothing wrong with his lies. Thanks for reading and be careful who you do business with. A poor business decision has basically allowed a THEIF to walk away with my th400 setup and in my mind another $1000 as well since the t56 is junk and can’t be used. I’ll post up the pics (if I can) and defiantly the list of damaged parts. Thanks again.

Matt
Old 09-13-2005, 09:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by liftin'em on nittos
Near the first of the month of June 2005 Nick (NICKCZ28) and I agreed to make a trade of parts for our respective cars. I was to give Nick my built th400 rmvb transmission with 4000RPM stall, cross-member, and a4 pedals. The th400 had been rebuilt ~300 miles previously and had only babied street miles on it in my car. Nick was to give me his T56, clutch, bell-housing, all hydraulics, cross-member, and m6 pedals. Nick told me that the t56 was in perfect condition and that he was going to reuse it so it was fine. We meet up and I gave Nick all of the parts that I agreed to give him, he gave me the trans, bh, clutch, and hydraulics but no pedals. I told him it was ok, he could just bring the pedals by over the weekend. Having been told that the t56 was in fine working order I ended up selling it to Joe Salazar off this board about the middle of July. Joe drove up from Houston on a Monday and paid me $1000 for the t56, took it back to Houston and put it in his car the same day. At Approx. 6pm that night Joe called and told me that the transmission wouldn’t go into 3rd or 4th gears and it ground going into 2nd gear. I immediately called Nick and asked what was up with the transmission being broken after he told me it was ok a month before. Upon calling Nick he was defensive and said he knew it was broken prior to our trade but didn’t think it was important to tell me because I had plans to do a pro-shifted t56 and if I did it would need a rebuild anyways, this is irrelevant since he told me it was in good order in the beginning. I asked Nick if he would help pay the cost of the rebuild and he agreed. Still at this point in late July I had not received the m6 pedals to complete the agreed-upon trade. Joe took the transmission to Steven Faraday in Houston to have the damage assed and get a quote to fix it all. Steven emailed me pics and info on the damage and what needed to be done to make it work. I promptly emailed Nick the info on what was broken and what it would cost to fix. I will try to host up pics of the damage and will put up a list of the damaged parts in the transmission also. I went ahead and paid Joe back the $1000 for the t56 and Nick agreed to reimburse me the costs. That was late July and I have PMs sent between Nick and Myself through the entire process saying he would repay me the $1000 and bring me the pedals I was owed but he has made NO effort to repay me the money owed, and infact has bought several expensive parts for his car but insists to me that he can’t afford to repay me the money for the t56. Nick has made up lies, excuses and just been a punk about the entire situation, not to mention I still can’t get him to bring the pedals for my car to me or the shop. In my opinion what he did has to be able to be punished by some sort of law or something of that nature and I will explore that venture in due time. The fact that he still hasn’t brought the pedals and completed the trade makes me think I could get some sort of judgement against him or something. I have basically given up on getting any kind of monitary settlement out of Nick due to his apparent lack of financial stability. I know I can’t squeeze blood from a turnip but I just have to let others know the facts of how Nick does business. He’s basically admitted the t56 was messed up before the trade and still insists that he has done nothing wrong with his lies. Thanks for reading and be careful who you do business with. A poor business decision has basically allowed a THEIF to walk away with my th400 setup and in my mind another $1000 as well since the t56 is junk and can’t be used. I’ll post up the pics (if I can) and defiantly the list of damaged parts. Thanks again.

Matt
I realize this is one side of the story.....

I think I heard somewhere that he had to rebuild that T400 as well though as it puked on him right after it was installed...Just heresay though, im not getting in the middle of this.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:52 PM
Banned

i know Nick drove the th400 for atleast a few weeks and took it to the track once before he broke it. i know he was driving it around with no torque arm on it so there's no telling what else he did. it was a reverse manual valvebody so he could have been downshifting it while driving and damaged it. the th400 was working fine when i pulled it from my car and that can be attested to by several, and Nick himself told me it was running fine. Nick never said anything about the trans until he took it to the track raced it and broke it.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:19 PM
TECH Resident

lol ... its a sticky lol ... hrrmm kinda funny how he can post up about goin to beach but he hasnt posted on here ......
Old 09-13-2005, 11:40 PM
TECH Junkie

hm if it's the nick I know I thought he was a cool guy but whatever I'm not getting in the middle of business cuz I know no one comes between me and my chedda
Old 09-14-2005, 01:00 AM
Curveball TECH

Judge Hatchet!
Old 09-14-2005, 02:46 AM
TECH Resident

I wish I had known you wanted to trade. I would have traded you my 6spd and fresh spec3 and spec flywheel.

Crappy situation man, I hope it works out, but realistically, I know it probably wont.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:53 AM
11 Second Club

WOW I never even saw this till strini PMed me with it??? I would have said something, Lets see first of all, As far as you trying to destroy my name by doing this, Thats pretty stupid, I have done many deals with many people, and they are all satisfied. As far as you I did tell you prior to the deal that third grinded sometimes, thats when you said "im going to get it proshifted anyways" The trans ran fine till the day I pulled my motor, I drove back and forth to houston every weekend, If it was really that messed up There was know way for me to know, I didnt take the tranny apart and inspect it before I gave it to you!!! I said I would try and help you out with the situation but I explained my situation..I tried to sell some stuff to pay you..I even offered you 1300 worth of snap on tools brand new..and you said no! Ive tried to help you on this situation, but I cant, so you just continue to bash me, and talk about my family and such..!!! THATS NOT RIGHT!! THAt really makes me want to help you.NOT!!!
As far as the pedals you can have them. I just havent had any time to go over to the shop, and I said I would bring them to the meet and I did..along with your 50.00.....But you were to busy runnin your trap...And I forgot!!!I have said to call me on the phone many times you never do you just want to play internet warrior!!!!
Old 09-14-2005, 10:13 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by liftin'em on nittos
i've pm'd, called etc etc over and over...
YOU NEVER CALLED LIER!!!!!
Old 09-14-2005, 10:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Ok, If both of you have each others Contact info I will lock this thread and let the two of you handle this issue in PM's or over the phone.

Thank you Nick for your reply.