Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

what an amazing race! (caution: race winner named)

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 03:04 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default what an amazing race! (caution: race winner named)

steve matchet said it best, "that was nothing short of amazing." kimi and fernando drove their hearts out, but what kimi did is unbelievable. to come from dead last and win, passing for the lead on the last lap was awesome. that is one of the best formula 1 races i have seen in a long time, if not the best.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow man I watched that race, now those guys have some serious ***** and talent huh.... What Kimmi did on the last lap will stay on the history of racing, I thought it was just unbelieavable how he could do that at +200mph and still get to the corner at the right spot with full control of the car.

Did you see the heel/toe graphics? Those guys **dance** on those pedals, frigging amazing. I won't miss the next (and last) race of the season in China.

BTW keep an eye at a new category called Formula A-1 --- all 3.4 liter V-8 cars with 500+ hp and Lola chassis. They look like F1 cars but the race is much more about the drivers than anything else. Link - click here -- Also, click on the "knowledge" button to learn about the cars, it's very cool!
Old 10-10-2005, 01:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Drivers will experience positive and negative g-forces of around 3.5G on a typical A1 Grand Prix circuit. These loads are similar to those experienced by fighter pilots."

Old 10-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Tech Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was an awesome race. Kimi "The Iceman" was on a mission. Too bad Jaun Pablo wrecked. I'd like to see MacLaren/Mercedes win the constructors championship.

That pass Kimi did on the last lap was freaking awesome! I could of sworn one of them was going off track.

This weekends race should be very interesting between Renault and Merc/Mac.

Quick Reply: what an amazing race! (caution: race winner named)