Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

It Works!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 10:50 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default It Works!

I had those nasty looking red corrosion spots all over my hood on my white Z. So i tried Mothers Clay bar set. I spent about 45 minutes on my hood and front bumped and waxed it. and dammit it looks like i just painted it. It took away all the corrosion and made the paint super smooth. It looks amazing. Definatly worth $17. I tried to take before and after pics but my camera sucks so you cant see the corrosion. P.S. my sig pic is after i did this, look at that bitch shine!
Old 10-17-2005, 11:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Claybars are AMAZING My friends all thought I was crazy when I showed it to them, after they saw the results, they all own one
Old 10-17-2005, 11:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you get the little (very tiny)spots that look like rust ?? I get them on my white T/A.....claybar is the only thing that takes them off....I think its brake dust.....after the claybar it looks wet, smooth as glass.

My neighbor thought I was crazy when he seen me claybaring....so I claybared a 1 foot section on his VW ( secret lol ).....he now also has a claybar.

Clay is crazy !!!
Old 10-17-2005, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used clay for this first time a few months ago when I got my Porter Cable. Simply amazing. It works wonders on the rear of the car. Mine always felt gritty, even when spotless. Used the clay… like glass!

Quick Reply: It Works!